Dental Implants and More in Aurora, CO
Associates in Family Dentistry offers cosmetic dentistry services ranging from dental implants to teeth-whitening services at our practice in Aurora, CO. If you have ever considered improving your smile, we can help you do that. Our experienced dentistry team will consult with you to learn about any issues you would like to address and then come up with a plan for treatment. Smile makeovers help boost confidence as they help to improve overall appearance.
In the past decade, there has been a dramatic increase in cosmetic dentistry techniques. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we can improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless, and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
In addition to practicing family dentistry, we also specialize in cosmetic dental procedures because we understand people of all ages would like to have a nice smile.
Our in-office cosmetic dentistry techniques
At Associates in Family Dentistry, we perform many different procedures right here at our Aurora facility, including:
- Opalescence® teeth whitening – Whitening is one of our most requested cosmetic procedures. At our practice, we use Opalescence® teeth whitening, which consists of the application of a thick gel that works wonders. We’ll even show you before and after photos! We also offer an in-home teeth-whitening option for patients who prefer that method to an in-office visit.
- Bonding – Cosmetic bonding is a time-tested way to repair or shape problem teeth. We use a composite resin to fix chips or gaps in teeth, as well as address other cosmetic issues.
- CEREC® crowns – We use CEREC® crowns at our practice because they eliminate the waiting period and the need for temporary crowns. This procedure allows us to shape and place the crown using equipment right at our office so you’ll have your crown in place before you leave.
- Dental implants – Dental implants are a wonderful solution for replacing severely damaged teeth or a missing tooth. Implants provide an attractive, sturdy, and long-lasting solution and can also be used to support a bridge or denture.
- Porcelain veneers – A veneer is basically a “skin” of porcelain material that can be placed on the surface of a tooth to improve its appearance.
- Porcelain crowns – For those who are unable to take advantage of the CEREC® crown procedure, we also offer traditional crowns. Our porcelain crowns are made to look like natural teeth and provide a sturdy cap for the damaged tooth below.
State-of-the-art cosmetic dental care
At Associates in Family Dentistry, we utilize modern cosmetic dentistry techniques and equipment to deliver excellent results for our patients. Our team is always undergoing continuing education to make sure we are on top of the latest offerings available.
Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word!
For more info, please contact us at (303) 755-5768.