Partner with the Best Family Dentist in Aurora, CO
Contact Our Emergency Dentist in Aurora, CO Today
Finding time for dental care isn’t always easy, but at Associates in Family Dentistry, we’re dedicated to making a difference for you and your family. We have a commitment to customer satisfaction and are proud to provide compassionate dental services for clean, healthy teeth and gums. When you need a family or emergency dentist in the Aurora, CO area, our office believes in providing customized service, comfortable cleanings, and giving you access to all the educational and patient resources you need for successfully maintaining optimal dental health.
A Full Range of Dental Support for Your Family’s Needs
At Associates in Family Dentistry, our procedures are intended to provide a full range of dental support. That’s why our office is a one-stop destination for adults and children alike. From dental emergencies to cosmetic procedures including teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental implants, and composite fillings, our Aurora, CO family and emergency dentist will help you put your best face forward. Our office is adept at handling oral and maxillofacial surgeries, ranging from simple wisdom teeth extractions to more complicated procedures involving bone grafting or TMJ (temporomandibular joint dysfunction). Whether you need root canal therapy, periodontal disease treatment for better diabetes maintenance, or dentures to replace your missing pearly whites, you’ve come to the right place.
Tips for Making Your Dental Visits as Pleasant as Possible
Our dental office strives to provide comprehensive dental care for Aurora, CO patients of all ages. This includes dental exams and cleanings, which are vital to preventing many dental issues, including cavities and gum disease. Because we know that many patients experience anxiety about visiting the dentist, here are a few helpful preventative tips to make your next dental visit with us a more pleasant one:
· Brush and floss daily, but make sure you’re not overdoing it with a harsh toothbrush (opt for a soft or extra-soft toothbrush or even an electric toothbrush instead)
· Drink water with fluoride or use a toothpaste with fluoride for stronger tooth enamel
· If you’ve noticed a sensitivity to heat, cold, or sweets, try a toothpaste made for sensitive teeth
· Be aware of the signs of cavities or gum disease, including bleeding, swollen gums or pus
· Ask about nitrous oxide or other options designed to help you relax during your dental work
· Schedule an appointment at a time of day that you’re most likely to be in a calm mood
· Bring a friend or family member for support, especially if you’re having a complex procedure
· Always feel free to ask our family and emergency dentist to explain everything thoroughly
Have Questions or Concerns for Associates in Family Dentistry?At Associates in Family Dentistry, we always encourage you to contact us with any questions or comments you may have for our family and emergency dentist in Aurora, CO. Please call our office or use the quick contact form below to reach out to a member of our courteous, knowledgeable staff.